This blog supports English, French and Russian comments.
Layout made for Chrome/Firefox.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Not getting there.

C'est toujours pas ça. Un petit paint-sketch de Vice de plus, et je n'arrive toujours pas à le cerner correctement. Je crois que je vais me tenir à déssiner Hayze et Blyss pour l'instant, et je me contenterais de la version bjd de Vice.

Still not getting there. Yet another paintsketch of Vice, and I stil can't manage to get his looks right. Not even close. I think I'll stick to drawing Hayze and Blyss for the moment, and get more pictures of the dolly-Vice for the moment.

3 comments:

  1. his face and hair remind me of Edward scissorhands here :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh please >.> I really don't like that character nor that movie. Seriously. But it seems like I'm the only one around *sigh²*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Encore plus étonnant qu'en BJD. Vice est certainement mon personnage préféré (même si tu as du mal à le dessiner)

    ReplyDelete