This blog supports English, French and Russian comments.
Layout made for Chrome/Firefox.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Unoa again?

Hi everyone~
I'm still here, working on my not-new-anymore BJD that is still split into pieces and can't be assembled >< Next time I get a doll (if any) I'll make sure that I can take pictures of it shortly.
I finally got a head for my Dollstown elf body - that's the good news. I now need to finish it's modding and reshape the neck joint. I've done some more mods on the body as well, I would do some more but I'm going to get this over since I'm really getting tired of this project.

At least I'm going to have a unoa at home again, a Zero this time :D

(Face before modding)

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, alors c'est donc bien cette tête que tu vas mettre sur le corps soph merveilleux? :P
    * hâte hâte*
    Update vite hein! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nyon, euh euh ^^' c'est bien cette tête là qui était ma deuxième option après la Lucy de Glorydoll, mais au final je ne vais pas la garder non plus >...<

    ReplyDelete