This blog supports English, French and Russian comments.
Layout made for Chrome/Firefox.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

In the meantime...

In the meantime, I still have a "spare" minifee head that turns out to be temporarily bodyless. Ash needed a new faceup, to be ready when he can get his body back. So thus I gave him one, after a couple of attemps of making him look more serious, I gave up and went for something cuter.

Pendant ce temps, j'ai toujours une tête "de trop" qui se retrouve sans corps. Ash avait bien besoin d'un nouveau faceup, pour être prêt à retrouver son corps dans un petit moment. Aprés une tentative de le rendre plus sérieux, j'ai abandonné cette idée et lui ai rendu son aire d'enfant perdu.




And though I had a bit of fun while painting him, I have even more doubts about the Karsh mold suiting my dragon-boy. It seemed to be a perfect match at the time I got him - my first BJD - but now that I grew used to deal with different sculpts, I'm not that certain anymore. I would really want to attemp this kinda faceup on an una faceplatethat would have to be modded...>w<
Et même si je me suis bien amusée à le peindre, j'ai de plus en plus de doutes concernant le fait que moule Karsh convienne à mon garçon-dragoneux. Et pourtant il semblait correspondre parfaitement à l'époque où je l'avais acheté - mains maintenant que j'ai manipulé et peint plusieurs types de sculpture, je commence à en être moins sure. j'aurais bien envie d'essayer ce type de faceup sur une faceplate unoa que j'aurais modifié au niveau des oreilles et yeux... >w<

No comments:

Post a Comment