This blog supports English, French and Russian comments.
Layout made for Chrome/Firefox.

Friday, January 1, 2010

Past year, new year...

Well, happy New Year, everyone!
I must say, the past year was full of both accomplishments and disapointments, now that they're all behind, I'm looking back at all the nice things that did happen last year: I've got into the BJD-trap and resin-addiction in early 2009, and I ain't gettig out of it :D I got my first BJD - Ash - somewhere around April, and I now have three of those (2 and a half, to put it properly). I hope I can get the 4 (or rather, three and a half XD) of them together completed and fully-developed by the end of 2010^^

Bonne année à tous!
Je dois dire que l'année dernière a été pleine de déceptions et d'accomplissements, mais surtout ça a été l'année de mon addiction à la résine - j'ai eu Ash, ma première BJD, en Avril, et maintenant j'en ai 3 - ou plutôt  2 et demi. Jespère qu'à la fin de 2010 ils seront bien 4 3 et demi - complets, customisés, et comme je les ai imaginé: les 2 Minifees, mon Unoa hybride et la petite chose de chez Soom qui me fait encore douter :/

Всех с наступившим!
Прошедший год у меня был особенно непростой, но из хорошего - я попала в 2009м на БЖД, Эш у меня появился где-то в Апреле, и теперь их трое (или скорее двое с половиной). Надеюсь, что к концу этого нового года все четверо (или трое с половиной) моих ребят будут в полной готовности, такими, как я их и представляю)

No comments:

Post a Comment